Making key changes to your website and the digital services that you offer can create a better experience for everyone. We call this digital accessibility. Join our session to learn how two local governments are creating a more positive, inclusive digital experience for all. In our session, you’ll learn:
- How we’re making our organization’s digital experience more accessible.
- How to make digital content accessible for all the ways that people think and those who’ve experienced trauma.
- Resources to help people learn how to use technology and the internet.
- Assistive technology and help offered at Hennepin County Libraries.
- Ways to work with others to make things more accessible for everyone.
Presenters: City of Minneapolis and Hennepin County staff, guest speaker from Planet Technologies
We encourage government employees to attend. Everyone has a part in making the digital experience accessible to all.